On which Stack Exchange website can I ask about defragmentation of a PC?

2 Answers 2


Questions about defragmentation can be on-topic on SuperUser; they even have a defragment tag. With over 200 questions, your answer might already be among them. If not, please check their help center before posting your question.


You can ask that Question on SuperUser.

From their Help Page:

What topics can I ask about here?

Super User is for computer enthusiasts and power users. If you have a question about:

  1. computer hardware,
  2. computer software, or
  3. personal and home computer networking

then you’re in the right place to ask your question!


You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .