I just noticed this

enter image description here

I opened the question to see what the modification was. But I saw that neither the question nor the answer had been modified recently. I was about to post on meta to find out what had happened, but I checked the revision history instead. There, I noticed that it said "Bumped by Community user". Turns out it's a cool feature to bring exposure to certain questions (those that fit certain criteria which suggest they may need exposure.)

So, in the text from the screenshot above, could the text be changed from "modified" to "bumped"? enter image description here

Or maybe some other, more suitable word. But not "modified" since it is in fact not being modified.

  • 5
    "marked as duplicate by Community♦ 1"... I should have known better than to mess with the Community user....
    – Fiksdal
    Commented Aug 27, 2016 at 19:13


Browse other questions tagged .