In this answer, Sklivvz announced that in the next built after the 21st, 13:37 UTC, the Snaphat should be fixed and working as described.
Yet I was awarded the Snaphat twice without the conditions being met:
- 23rd, 9:15: question posted
- 23rd, 10:52: answer posted (97 minutes later)
- 23rd, 15:42: other criteria fulfilled¹
- 23rd, 18:30: question asked
- 24th, 10:37: answer posted (16 hours later)
- 24th, 23:54: other criteria fulfilled¹
I do not know, how often builts are dispatched, but IIRC it was considerably less than three days. Therefore I assume that something is still not fixed.
¹ I know that this time is not supposed to count towards the thirty minutes in the description. However, this is when the hat could first be awarded and thus the crucial time at which the hat-awarding routine was still faulty.