... if we find that people are abusing the system their accounts may get suspended.
I would consider that kind of behavior abuse.
Well this user sure qualifies.
He has 11 Stack Exchange accounts and has in the last day spammed at least 8 of them to gain the Suffrage and sometimes Vox Populi badges.
That's over 250 votes† in just a few hours! (And he voted on 20 of my posts within 14 minutes -- while voting on other user's posts too.)
I guarantee that he's not voting on those posts for/by their merits.
Here's when he scammed the Suffrage badge per site (while also gaming the Vox Populi on some sites):
- Wordpress - 2017-03-11 16:23:15Z
- Stackapps - 2017-03-11 17:41:41Z
- Askubuntu - 2017-03-11 18:08:13Z
- Magento - 2017-03-11 19:25:10Z
- Serverfault - 2017-03-11 19:55:16Z
- Drupal - 2017-03-11 20:00:49Z
- Opensource - 2017-03-11 20:03:13Z
- Expressionengine - 2017-03-11 21:11:40Z
Note that he got the badge on three sites within an 8 minute span (but that might just be job run times).
Please revoke badges gained through improper voting. And, maybe also warn/suspend such abusive voters.
† His account vote totals don't show all votes as some serial voting was reversed -- but none of the ill-gotten badges were.