- Open a form for asking a question
- Write several paragraphs of text
- Select all of them and press Ctrl+O
- Expected result: several list items; actual result: only one numbered line
- Write a line of text
- Select line and press Ctrl+O
- Place cursor at the end of line
- Press Enter
- Expected result: new numbered line created; actual result: just new line
Note that if new numbered line is not needed user should press Enter a second time and numbering is removed.
Bug or feature
I do not know should this be considered as a bug or feature request, but creating numbered lists is annoying. I have to press Enter, space, one keyboard, dot and space again just to add new line.
Consider also Atlassian engine for editing forms; it automatically adds numbers when you press Enter and removes it when you press it again. Also it supports making several paragraphs numbered. The Google Docs do not allow you to write raw text markup, but numbering works the same way.