Since I was elected as a SharePoint Stack Exchange (SE) moderator I am struggling to do what I promised in my electoral program that focuses on
- How do I appreciate all types of valuable SE members' contributions?
- How do I encourage the SE members to continue their great work?
So I have already prepared a monthly and quarterly annual report for the most active contributors at SharePoint Stack Exchange (SPSE) as a type of appreciation and encouragement which has attracted the admiration of many SPSE members.
This report includes the following awards:
- Monthly Leader Board.
- Most Active Contributors Award.
- Most Active Editors Award.
- Most Active Voters Award.
- Most Close Votes Review Award.
- Most First Post Review Award.
- Most Late Answer Review Award.
- Most Low-Quality Posts Review Award.
- Most Reopen Review Award.
- Most Suggested Edit Review Award.
- Highest Votes Questions Award.
- Highest Votes Answers Award.
- Most Viewed Questions Award.
- Most Edited Questions Award.
- 1st Top Contributors summary list.
You can check a sample of this report at Most Active Contributors Monthly Report! - July 2017.
Now I would like to know
Is it allowed to me as a SharePoint moderator to prepare a tangible award like a Certificate of Excellence for the Top Contributors list as a type of appreciation to their great effort?
I have designed a humble sample, but I don't know: Do I have the permission as a moderator to share it with SE members or not?
Please if it's allowed, Anyone working at SE confirm me that.
By the way, it's not new badges or new function that requires additional programming, we just need a permission to grant this award to our top contributors as a type of appreciation for their great work!
As a Moderator I consider that as a type of encouragement for the active contributors, I think it would increase the activity on SPSE,
As a Winner I consider that as an honor to grant a documented award from a great community like Stack Exchange.
Please if it's not allowed, Could you please
- Suggest the Means (besides auto-badges and reputation) that can be used to increase contributors enthusiasm and encourage them to continue.
- Share with us the allowed tangible award for the Most Active Contributors.