I was browsing the tab for unanswered questions and I saw the question Spam. Lots and lots of spam:
But why is it considered unanswered? Note that:
- It has one answer with a score of 12 (+13/-1). Not accepted, but certainly positively scored.
- The answer is currently not deleted.
- All of the voting on the answer happened a long time ago, in 2015.
- It was never merged. (Similar bug reports involving merges were reported here and here and here.)
- Searching for the question title in the close as duplicate search doesn’t bring it up either. (Due to how Meta works, you can use it as a dupe target if you paste it in.)
You can reproduce this with the unanswered tab under questions (aka with "No accepted answer" in a filter). The post is easily found at the bottom of the last page.
And in addition to that, the post can (also easily) be found when searching with the
isanswered:no operator, at the bottom of the page. The operator should return "questions with no positively-scored answers" (so it's expected that questions with accepted 0 score answers show up—but not this specific question).