Currently there is no way of tracking a user's Hot Network Questions. There is no notification for users when their post is featured(source), no audit log to record when a post is featured(source), and no way of identifying which posts were previously featured(source).
While it may be a bit difficult to implement, a HNQ badge would at least provide some basic form of tracking for featured questions.
- Notifies user when they make the list of Hot Network Questions1
- Provides a way to track previously featured Hot Network Questions2,3,4
- Lets users know why their post is gaining a large amount of attention
- Gives positive encouragement for well-asked questions
- Difficult or impossible to retroactively award to previously featured questions.