Where can I ask questions about a problem with Samsung J7 mobile phone?
Android Enthusiasts is the right place for you, as Samsung J7 is an Android phone.
I am an experienced user on Android Enthusiasts, and before you post your question, please make sure
- It's not about developing or debugging an application. You should instead navigate to Stack Overflow.
- You're not asking for software/application recommendation. We are there to solve problems or provide help and hints there. If you're very sure that you want an app as a solution, please navigate to Software Recommendations.
- You're not asking for shopping recommendation, or looking for marketing data or statistics. We want to help problems with your phone, not your business.
And please notice that:
- We can provide different solutions or partial help to extreme or weird cases, like controlling Android phone with broken screen. However, we can't fix your broken screen or repair a faulty camera. The aftersale stations and repair shops in your local area may be able to provide better help in these cases.
- Stack Exchange is not a series of sites for seeking urgent or timely helps. Android Enthusiasts may not provide any answers/tips/hints in a few hours. If your problem is too rare, you can get a small Tumbleweed badge :)
We already have a bunch of nice questions on various issues (with good answers!). You can search for existing posts about your problem. If none of them solves your problems, feel free to ask a new one.
Samsung J7 is an Android mobile.
If your problem is related to software, ask it on Android Enthusiasts.
If that is a hardware problem (like screen crashed/ USB port damaged), there is no site for you to ask.
Since you said that you have a problem with Samsung J7, I hope it is not related to programming or any third party applications.
Read their How to Ask section before asking it on Android Enthusiasts.