This question already has an answer here:
- What is the official etiquette on answering a question twice? 5 answers
- Two Answers, One Question [duplicate] 3 answers
- Can a single user post two answers for one question? [duplicate] 5 answers
- Why is it possible to answer a question twice? [duplicate] 1 answer
- Single person answer more than once for a question [duplicate] 2 answers
Three months ago, I posted an answer to How to unlink my Documents folder from my OneDrive account?. My answer was upvoted, and is currently marked as the accepted answer.
In the past week, I've found an alternate answer from PCWorld which I believe to be a much simpler and more effective solution than what I'd previously posted.
How should I handle finding a better solution to a question I've already answered?
Should I edit my existing accepted answer, or should I post it as a separate answer?