Using the native Safari browser with no content blockers or user scripts, the bottom of the screen tap targets are generally messed up in landscape mode on the iPad Pro 10.5 running iOS 11.
- Tapping in the chat window next to your icon does not bring up a keyboard.
- Dragging up from the chat window text entry section does scroll content so the touch events are getting registered, just that tap to enter text is getting swallowed up somehow.
- If you tap slightly above the text entry field - the keyboard engages correctly if you do not have a smart keyboard active.
- If you tap slightly above the text entry files - the keyboard engages improperly if you have a smart keyboard attached. Improper means the text entry cursor is flashing above the text entry field - approximately where you need to tap in the first place to bring up the keyboard (and not where you should tap, but where it's active).
- Typing is correct without smart keyboard - typing is incorrectly overlaid when you have a smart keyboard.
I can upload a video if this isn't easily reproduced by the development team on shipping iOS 11.
It's not broken on the same build of iOS 11 on the iPhone 7. It's only broken in landscape mode, not in portrait orientation.
Mobile Safari on iOS 11.0 (15A372) through iOS 11.1 is affected. Chrome and FireFox browsers on iPad Pro 10.5 (size of iPad Pro - not the iOS version) are also affected.