Opening comment formatting help page from the comment section leads to a page body overlapped with the contents block.
Steps to reproduce (if using direct link is not good enough):
- Click "Add a comment" below any post.
- Click "help" link on the right.
- Click "Learn more about formatting".
These actions will lead to the next page:
Scrolling page down fixes the issue.
Looks like only Stack Overflow site family is affected.
- Windows 7: Chrome 62.0.3202.94, Firefox 57.0
- Windows 10: Chrome 62.0.3202.94, Yandex 18.104.22.1687
- Android 7.0: Chrome 62.0.3202.84
- iOS 11: Chrome 62.0.3202.70