Are there any statistics on how many people read the documentation in the help center? Are new community members reading the help center, or is it mostly members who already have Stack Exchange experience?
Featured on Meta
2745A Terms of Service update restricting companies that scrape your profile information without your permission
- Lifting a probability measure to the power set
- Different budgets within roommate group
- Is it bad to describe a character long after their introduction?
- Is the location of an aircraft spoiler really that vital?
- How did researchers find articles before the Internet and the computer era?
- Ordered list of OR journals
- Pairwise Scatter Plots with Histograms and Correlations
- Can a function nowhere continuous have a connected graph?
- Can two or more lightbeams (from a laser for example) have visible interference when they cross in mid-air*?
- Can I travel from Germany to England alone as an unaccompanied minor?
- How did installing this RPM create a file?
- Procedurally generate regions on island
- How is this practical and very old scene shot?
- Most elegant way to write a one shot IF
- How can my story take place on Earth without referring to our existing cities and countries?
- Buliding a larger matrix from a smaller one
- Step into the Octagram
- How exactly is a normal force exerted, at the molecular level?
- Should I share with a new service provider a bill from its competitor?
- Was it really unprofessional of me to leave without asking for a raise first?
- How can I write a panicked scene without it feeling like it was written in haste?
- Why is Japan trying to have a better relationship with Iran?
- Details of video memory access arbitration in Space Invaders
- What are good ways to spray paint a QR code on a footpath?