On a site where I have less than 2k reputation, I suggested an edit to a post in the First Posts or Late Answers queue. The first time I click the Edit button under the post and then save my edits, everything works as it should. But then after I've submitted my edit, I noticed that I missed something in my edit. Then I clicked on the Edit button again to edit the things I've missed. When I clicked Save Edits again, it took me out of the review queue to the question page.
I also tested this on a site where I have more than 2k reputation, and everything works fine there.
Steps to reproduce:
- Review First Posts or Late Answers on a site where you have less than 2k reputation
- Suggest an edit to the post and submit your edit by clicking the Save Edits button
- Click the Edit button again on the same post after submitting the edit
- Do some more changes to your edit and click the Save Edits button again
- You will find yourself on the question page outside of the review queue