This question already has an answer here:
- May I summarize all answers 2 answers
Sometimes as the OP (question asker), after reading through all the answers, I have my own sum-up about them. I want to tell people and all further readers about my feeling and comprehension about my desired answer and how all the answers helped towards solving my problem.
Where's the correct place to put that information? Things I've considered:
- Edit into my question: No because that's not part of the question
- A comment under the question: I dislike that due to limited formatting in comments and its subject to removal (though the latter won't be the case)
- A comment under the highest-scored or the accepted answer: Still the same reason above. This is, for the time being, the place I'm posting that.
- A separate answer: Those thoughts probably don't qualify as an answer