Requestly is a Chrome and Firefox extension for modifying network requests with ~50K users on Chrome and ~10K on Firefox. Can some Stack Exchange site be used by Requestly users to ask their questions and Requestly team can answer those questions there?
Questions asked by Requestly users are more general and can be helpful to other users and this is why we are looking for some open platform like
Stack Overflow/Stack Exchange instead of replying on email.
Nature of questions look like:
- How to setup a redirect rule to redirect Google search result to specific URL?
- How to use Wildcard matches operator for some use case
- Need help in setting up headers rule
And so on..
Needless to say, sometimes users have questions very specific to their domain which may not be helpful to other users but even then the response will be helpful in understanding the tool.
I want to know the answer in general sense because the question applies to any tool for which users need a forum like platform for asking questions/support.
Possible options I could see is:
- There exists some Stack Exchange site for asking questions specific to a web tool which can be utilized.
- We can setup a new site under Area 51 and continue using it. We are happy being in under Area 51 as long as services are not stopped due to low activity.