I am unable to delete one of my stack exchange logins entry from the list at Edit Profile & Settings -> My Logins
The steps are the following:
- I remove the login credentials from the "My Logins" page
- I log out
- I try to "log in with Stack Exchange" with the removed credentials
- an error page appears (see image below)
- I click on go back (browser function)
- I click on "log in with Stack Exchange" again
At this point the system logs me in without asking for any credential and, when checking, the removed credentials reappear on the list in "My Logins".
(Note that if, after the removal, I log in with different credentials, then, as expected, the removed credentials don't appear in "My Logins")
I tried deleting cookies and history, tried logging in with a fresh browser (one I never logged in to stack exchange from) and by resetting my ip address. None of that worked!
Any suggestion on how to get rid of such a login entry? (I need to delete it as I won't be in control of that specific e-mail any longer).