I've noticed that sometimes I get a "permalink" for a query that includes the parameters I gave. This is very inconsistent, and I failed to find out when it's provided and when it isn't.
So I have to construct the necessary URL by hand if I need to share the query results. I don't even know the syntax for this unless I accidentally came across a permalink with parameters in the past. (I did, and already forgot the syntax.)
So, I propose to either
- Always provide a permalink to a query, complete with parameters, that would give the same result that you've got, or
- Change the active page URL when I change the parameters so that I can copy it instead (I'll probably have to chop off
#resultSetsthough, so this look inferior at first glance).