Some time ago I asked a question on superuser site: "“The number of bars and waves”", dealing with a quite technical detail of TrueType. The question was well received but, no answers.

Is there a better SE site to ask this type of questions?


We have another site in the network, Graphic Design, which deals with fonts from a graphical perspective. They should be able to tell you what the terminology means; how to change them is probably more at home on Super User (if it's a technical setting somewhere).

  • FYI: I came up with this as well but also checked UX.se where I consider it to be off-topic. – rene Sep 26 '18 at 9:40

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .