There are quite a few sites all related to Computer issues so it can be hard to find the right site.
I suggest https://serverfault.com/ which lists the topics as:
Q&A for system and network administrators
And their help centre expands on this:
What topics can I ask about here?
Server Fault is for questions
about managing information technology systems in a business
If your question is about:
- managing the hardware or software of servers, workstations, storage or
- networks tools used for administering, monitoring, or automating these
- deployment to and management of third-party provided information
and is not about:
- consumer workstations or networking (which belong on our sister site,
- working with a service provider's management interface,
such as cPanel product, service, or learning material recommendations
- product licensing inquiries or legal advice career, salary, personnel,
- employment, or formal education unauthorized use or misuse of IT
then you’re in the right place to ask your question!