enter image description here

  • 1
    @Mari-LouA transifex.com. This system used for the translations for international sites. – Suvitruf Mar 31 at 12:03
  • Thanks! Maybe you should clarify that in your question, I'm sure 95% users will be familiar with the term but not everyone on Meta is an engineer or computer programmer (me!). – Mari-Lou A Mar 31 at 12:08
  • 3
    @Mari-LouA I've used transifex tag, thought that it would be enough =/ – Suvitruf Mar 31 at 12:08

You must log in to answer this question.

Browse other questions tagged .