A while back, I discovered a bug in the GDPR data exporter. This data exporter is supposed to export all user data, but at the moment, it doesn't.
While I didn't talk publicly about this to prevent any reputation damage, the fact that I'm getting ignored when contacting Stack Overflow, made me make this meta post, because this is a pretty serious issue.
- 2019-03-21: I requested a GDPR export of my data
- 2019-03-21: Stack Overflow acknowledged that my request was received, and promised to send me all data at 20 April
- 2019-03-21: Stack Overflow send me a partial data dump of my data, and said it was completed
- 2019-03-22: I discovered some data was missing the from the data, so I tried to contact Stack Overflow using the contact form on the website, this has been logged under ticket id
201903221938094138, I received no response so far.
- 2019-04-04: I send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, as this was the contact email listed at the GDPR form, stating that information was missing, I received no response so far.
- 2019-05-19: Since no response from SO has been received so far, I made this meta post
I expected the following content to be present in the data dump, but it wasn't:
- The time of all my votes I ever cast on aan normal and meta sites
- The time and the source markdown of all questions and answers I made that didn't get modified by others on all normal and meta sites