Welcome to the Unicorn Meta Zoo, a podcast by members of the Stack Exchange community team. If you want to avoid spoilers, jump straight to the audio.
We are talking about the attributes of a healthy community.
- Our Gardening & Landscaping, Puzzling and Judaism sites.
- Either "neesh" or "nitch" work for pronouncing niche.
- "Big Dreams, Small Spaces" is on my list of shows to watch . . . eventually. I believe Abby refers to season 2, episode 2 "Hitchin/Worthing".
- We exercise our communal sense of humor at least once a year.
- My proof God programs in Perl.
Some users have generously volunteered to transcribe episodes on the podcast wiki. I'm extremely grateful for users who helped fill in some of the previous episode's transcript:
This episode makes me think we need a real audio editor to get rid of plosives. It's not an easy signal processing problem.
What do you think?
Take a listen and respond in the answers below.