This question is about a minor change to a header image on the Mathematica Stack Exchange site.
For background information, see:
- Ask the Community: Should we add "Wolfram Language" to our site's header image?
- Site Logo Text: Mathematica and XXX. Which wording exactly?
- New Site Logo: Final versions
It's hard to tell what the status of a request to Stack Exchange is. For a while it looked like this image changeover was imminent. Then things have gone very quiet (since the end of May).
- What is the process for getting (minor) changes like these completed?
- What expectations on timelines should one have (days, weeks, months, years)?
- Have other people here had success with making changes like this and, if so, do you have any advise on how to complete this?
Thank you for reading.