Can someone please explain the course of actions with this question for me:
It's the second time I see that now within a week.
- The question received a (single) close and down vote from my side as being applicable only for a specific site (Stack Overflow in this case)
- The question was migrated to Meta Stack Overflow
- The question was deleted (voluntarily by author)
- Now it's shown as [on hold] here on Meta Stack Exchange
- If I click the link to see it again, I am redirected to Meta Stack Overflow and see a 404
- The question received additional downvotes after it was deleted (or not?)
My question is about the last point: How can that be?
Is that a bug, or do I miss something in the course of actions were taken?
Could that be some caching issue? (I know well, it's always caching ;-) )
For my best knwoledge I actively reloaded any relevant pages in my browser.