The Help Center page on finding interesting topics is hopelessly outdated.
Please update it (and potentially others) to:
- Remove mentions of the defunct email subscription feature:
If you'd like to be notified of new activity within a certain tag, you can subscribe via email or RSS by...
- Explain custom filters, which go completely unmentioned throughout the entire Help Center
- Replace references to "favorite" tags with "watched" tags
- Update the references to defunct UI, e.g.:
You can also toggle a tag between normal, favorite, or ignored by mousing over the tag and clicking the star icon.
- Replace the images with modern equivalents:
- Eg. Replace:
Also, replace the link used in
For more tips, visit the search page and click on "advanced tips".
with a direct link to the relevant Help Center page instead.
Prompted by this user request I would have loved to close as duplicate of a help page.