I've recently taken the survey. Based on my (admittedly limited) understanding of statistics and social science, I can't come up with a meaningful way to analyse the results.
Some of the problems that I see are these:
- Some of the questions have been changed part way through
- Some of the demographic options seem... limited
- The non-demographic questions don't appear to be open to statistical analysis
- The non-demographic questions don't invite especially detailed nor comparable answers
- Are there other issues that I have missed?
- Are there methods for overcoming these potential issues?
- What kind of valuable information can be drawn from this survey?