I have a question about some electrical gadgets. I first tried to ask it in Physics.SE, but it was migrated to ElectricalEngineering.SE, and then locked there.

Now, I have still no answer to my question. What is the proper site for this question?

  • 2
    Good thing those that voted for migration know what is on-topic on the target site... – Luuklag Dec 3 at 9:26

We have a generic Engineering Stack Exchange site which might help you out. Searching the site gives quite a few questions about chargers and short-circuiting, but please check their Help Center first to make sure your question is well-received there.

  • Thanks! I have posted my question there. – padawan Dec 3 at 9:37

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .