They both have different triggers.
Update (2019-12-19 12:04 UTC)
So I have to mea culpa here. While (as animuson pointed out) I was technically correct that these two secret hats had different triggers, both triggers actually did the same thing: award the hat to someone who posted an answer that got to +7 and both question and answer had no comments.
(Well, technically speaking they were a tiny bit different in that one of them filtered out questions that were converted to Community Wiki and the other one did not, but practically speaking this didn't make any difference in the hats that were awarded).
So what to do? Though this isn't breaking any rules (since we make the rules), it isn’t much fun, is it?
Here is what is going to happen
- Both of these "secret" hats (Blue in the Face and 007) are once again secret. As in: they each have a brand new trigger (never been used before)
- This change is live as of the time posted in this answer (above). So if you got both hats before this answer was posted, it was with the old trigger definition. If you get either hat after this answer was posted, it is with the new trigger definition.
- Anyone who qualified for these hats with the old trigger definitions can keep them. You earned them, wear them with pride (or don’t wear them, if you don't want to).
- If you are one of those winter bash sleuths who make it a point to figure out the definitions of secret hats, and you already earned these hats (and thus would find it hard to figure the new triggers out), I have a one-time offer for you:
- Ping me in the WB 2019 chat room before this coming Sunday (Dec 22) at 12:00 UTC, with the message "@YaakovEllis please remove my old hats"
- Sometime after that I will remove the hats from your inventory (and take them off your avatar if you are wearing them). I will post a message in the chat room after this takes place.
- You may earn one or both of them back right away (if you qualify with the new trigger). Or you may not get them back at all. Don't say I didn't warn you.