Winter Bash 2019 is almost over, and as it's the new year, it's now time to open up the recurring question for the next Winter Bash.
Please post your suggestions regarding how to make Winter Bash 2020 even more fun than the previous Winter Bashes.
- New suggestions for hats and hat triggers (either regular or secret ones)
- Which hats should be kept?
- Which hats should be retired?
- Do we want more secret hats?
- Do we want more or fewer secret hats that don't get triggered until long after the start of Winter Bash?
Yes, I'm aware of recent events (such as the departure of balpha, the long-time SE employee once responsible for the fun Winter Bash ideas), but in the spirit of tradition and in order to ensure our feedback is taken, I'm opening this.
Of course, let's still keep the traditional format of one suggestion per answer, so people can vote on individual suggestions.
If you prefer that there be something other than the traditional hat format for the winter 2020 celebration, please say what specific thing you'd prefer in an answer.