I have seen this a few times by now, and I am wondering whether this is a real UI bug, or just some sort of strange glitch:
- I open meta.stackexchange (or stackoverflow.com, or meta.stackoverflow.com) in my mobile device (iOS, using Safari)
- I see that I have one or more inbox notifications
- I open the notifications, and click on one of them
- Safari opens the corresponding page ... but doesn't show me the message I just clicked on. Instead, the browser shows me some other content, like another answer that sits below/above the response I just tried to get to.
- And note: the "message" that "notified" me still exists. It is not like the message was deleted in the meantime.