I awarded a bounty for my question about keys in vim on Feb 13th, to reward an existing answer. I delayed the final "OK" to get more views. Help said
If you do not award your bounty within 7 days (plus the grace period), the highest voted answer created after the bounty started with a minimum score of 2 will be awarded half the bounty amount (or the full amount, if the answer is also accepted).
I got an email on Feb 17th, reminding me I had a grace period. Bit early?
Better be sure: I
accepted the answer straight away, when I noticed it had
2 votes. I did not see a button to "award the bounty", as I'm javascipt-disabled, but the answer was
Now, after the full 7 days has expired, I do not see the bounty on the relevant answer page and would like to ask: why not?
- Question: How do I make the h key go to prev tab if at start of file?
- Answer: https://vi.stackexchange.com/a/22788/182
- Bounty: https://vi.stackexchange.com/users/182/jalanb?tab=bounties&sort=offered
- Help: https://vi.stackexchange.com/help/bounty
- Meta Bounties: How does the bounty system work?
- Grace: A grace period of one day to award the bounty after expiration (without remaining featured, of course)