I have a game that has a launcher (i.e. modded Minecraft, legacy Feed the Beast launcher), and it crashes some time after I launch one of the modpacks. Where should I ask for support?

To clarify, the game is not crashing my computer and showing a blue screen, but it exits itself and shows me a log. It throws me a NullPointerException in Java.

I am not asking about game development, but rather about using a game, so it is definitely not gamedev.se.

  • 2
    Did you consider SE Arqade? May 1, 2020 at 10:01
  • I considered that, but I don't think I should since Arqade is usually about the game itself.
    – user572982
    May 1, 2020 at 10:02
  • 4
    Arqade doesn't take questions about modded minecraft
    – greg-449
    May 1, 2020 at 10:02
  • Looks like you can't solve it unless it's reprogrammed, so you have to ask the place where you got the mod from.
    – Glorfindel Mod
    May 1, 2020 at 10:03
  • 1
    I have tried it, and I haven't got an answer for two days, so I thought maybe someone will answer it if I posted it on SE.
    – user572982
    May 1, 2020 at 10:04
  • 1
    Arqade meta dupe: gaming.meta.stackexchange.com/q/13559/153006
    – Laurel
    May 1, 2020 at 16:09

1 Answer 1


Unfortunately, modded Minecraft is off-topic everywhere. Arqade only accepts questions about un-modified Minecraft, while video games in general are off-topic on Super User.

You must log in to answer this question.