- the first is more general (Windows):
- more marked as favorite
- the wording is clearer
- the title is more precise: "How do I full-screen my CMD?"
than the second question which
- is more specific (Windows Vista)
- has a poorer title because it focuses mainly on Vista "Fullscreen Vista's Command Prompt, or Replacement"
I would like to post a new answer, but:
- I don't want to do it on the second (I've never used Windows Vista, so posting an answer specific for Vista makes no sense)
- the first is closed and no longer accepts an answer (I wanted to post one there).
In such a context, how to suggest to swap "X duplicate of Y" to "Y duplicate of X"?
I raised a flag; it was declined ("no evidence to support it"), but anyway, this is probably not the best way to suggest such a duplicate swap. More generally, what's the best way to suggest a duplicate swap to the community?
NB: the only argument against a swap is the creation date, but eventually, this should not matter; as we're building a knowledge base, only the best content should be favored and the creation date is not really important.