I found a minor bug, and after a search here on Meta.SE, I discovered that it had been reported all the way back in 2013. To draw a bit of attention to it, I then added a bounty to the post.
The past hadn't been edited in a while, so the license was CC-by-SA 3.0 (and that was confirmed in the timeline of the post). However, went I went to share the link, the share popout told me that it had a license of 4.0. Apparently, my bounty had caused the license to update - which shouldn't happen, since I didn't edit the text in any way. (I have since edited the post, but there are screenshots below.)
On Meta a bug I did find
That no-one had paid any mind
I then took a step
And gave up some rep
For a bug I had found - the same kind
Then, when I went on to "share"
The popup appeared with a flair
With a license CC
That I plainly could see
Should never have really been there.
For the post was historic and old
On the timeline, "3.0" showed there bold
But the share told me four
To the bounty eyes tore
And the truth so at last had been told.
My bounty, to show this bug's plight
Has updated the licensing right
Now this should not be
'Tis plain, we can see —
The content has not changed in sight