Completing log in to Stack Exchange
You will be redirected automatically
And I've waited a long time many times, but nothing happened.
I don't know what's wrong, but I don't see either sign in button or join this community button. What can I do to solve this?
Steps to reproduce
- Clean cookies
- Go to StackOverflow and register using GitHub (I use GitHub for my account)
- Go to your profile
- Click on network profile
- Press log in button
- The bug appears
I think that my account uses github is relevant, since if I try to login here after cleaning cookies there is not Sign In using GitHub button.
Steps 3-4 are only for getting to StackExchange, it doesn't work in any way and I think that is the fastest.
- In Chrome 84.0.4147.105 I don't get ever redirected.
- In Firefox 68.11.0esr I get redirected to the same page but without logging in.
- In Firefox developer 79.0b9 it works like in Opera and Edge (also surprising because it doesn't have Log In with GitHub option in stackexchange.com)
In Opera 69.0.3686.95 there is no Sign In with GitHub even in stackoverflow.comOops, I was trying Spanisth StackOverflow, I just realised that and now: In Opera 70.0.3728.71 It works perfectly like in edge (also surprising because it doesn't have Log In with GitHub option in stackexchange.com)
- In Edge 84.0.522.49 it works perfectly (surprising because it doesn't have Log In with GitHub option in stackexchange.com)