I am looking for the following data, and I am not sure if Stack Exchange makes it public -
- What percent of users delete their accounts?
- When asked for the reason, what are the top reasons for deleting accounts?
- What percent of existing users are active, i.e., they use at least some Stack Exchange site once every week or so?
- How likely (in percentage) is someone to ask a question if his/her first/earlier question is downvoted or closed?
- After how many downvotes on an average does a person delete the question or post?
- What percentage of closed questions are edited? What fraction of the edits make the question eligible for opening?
The reason is for doing some analysis of my own.