This was already discussed on What should we do with [glossary]?. There is only one answer which is proposing this, it has +15 / -0.
- glossary has 8 questions, no tag excerpt no tag wiki
- terminology has 60 questions, tag excerpt and tag wiki
While we already have Stack Exchange Glossary - Dictionary of Commonly-Used Terms, here on Stack Exchange Meta questions about glossaries are scarce and aren't very well received, 3 discussions questions have relative low scores
- How do SE sites handle domain-specific jargon? (score 8)
- Can a tags list constitute a glossary? (score 3)
- Should we have a "glossary" of tag related terms coined by the community that are commonly used across SE sites? (score 1)
The other questions having glossary rather than discussing a glossary are about Stack Exchange terms.