There are some user gravatars that aren't loading properly. Searching through the list of New Users (just because it was easiest finding missing gravatars within that list) there seems to be a number of users with their gravatars pointing to "malformed or illegal requests." Some examples:
- User 1: Gravatar URL points to googleusercontent.com
- User 2: Gravatar URL points to graph.facebook.com
This is not particular to googleusercontent.com or graph.facebook.com gravatars as here are some valid gravatars:
- User 3: Gravatar URL points to googleusercontent.com
- User 4: Gravatar URL points to graph.facebook.com
Can someone identify what the problem is here and/or why this is occurring? Is it possible to fix this?
- Most valid gravatar URLs point to SE's Imgur account or Gravatar.com.
- Original reference posted on Meta.TeX