If I have a copyright question about a sound effect, what site should I post it on?

It seems like the law site but I am not sure.


Copyright questions, including those about sounds, are well within Law.SE's scope.

The copyright tag is the second most active tag on the site.

Just make sure that your question is a general law question and not asking for specific legal advice.

| improve this answer | |
  • Thank you, but my question is centered around a certain sound, not the law. – cs1349459 Nov 12 at 17:06
  • @cs1349459 perhaps giving an example question would allow us to help better. That said, if you are looking for legal advice, there's no site for that on SE. – Ryan M Nov 12 at 17:08
  • Ok, thank you =) – cs1349459 Nov 12 at 18:19

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .