The question would be about whether XYZ is a good way to have someone understand that their behavior ABC is wrong (from the social perspective).
To me this topic seems pretty close to pedagogy/education, but I don't find any site for this. There exist one where such a question would fit at least a bit?
Probably I should have written my true question since the beginning. However, here it is:
This is the setting:
- I'm with my son in a dinosaur park in a day not busy at all
- my son starts kicking a dinosaur sculputure
- I tell my son he should not do that
- he asks why
What are the pros and cons of the following answers?
- "The watchmen will reprimand you if he sees you"
- "Because I say so"
- "Because other kids like you have right to ... and you should respect ..."
- "Because I will beat you"