Basically I do not want people to recognize me as sharen. I want something like user4534 or stuff like that.

I also want to remove my profile picture.

How do I do so?

The similar questions ask how to "change" username. I want to remove username. Of course I search for "remove username" first but can't find any.

So I do not think this question should be deleted

  • 1
    What is up with using "q" instead of "g" (it is not a typo)? This is the second time on Stack Exchange today. Some meme? Some weird font? – P.Mort. - forgot Clay Shirky_q Apr 7 at 20:05
  • What was the problem? What words did I mistype? – user4234 Apr 8 at 1:41
  • If you blank out your username, it resets to a default, vaguely generic userXXXXXX – Journeyman Geek Apr 9 at 12:55
  • @user4234 Peter refers to you writing "recoqnize" instead of "recognize". Was it just simple typo? – Shadow The Vaccinated Wizard Apr 9 at 17:18
  • @P.Mort.-forgotClayShirky_q where else did you see it? – Shadow The Vaccinated Wizard Apr 9 at 17:19
  • Anyway, you can manually change the name to anything you like, you can't have a blank name since it will cause nobody will be able to ping you. Some users found ways to set name which appear blank, using some fancy unicode characters, and I really don't like it. – Shadow The Vaccinated Wizard Apr 9 at 17:21

Browse other questions tagged .