I'm not exactly sure where to ask this question. But since its Music related I thought you guys could help me. Its kind of a weird question.

On Garage band there's an option called groove track. When used, instead of just quantizing it to the bpm, it quantizes it to a loop or melody of your choosing in your track. I was wondering if there is a plugin or program somewhere that instead of just quantizing the notes to a specific melody, it also changes the notes to harmonize with that melody.

If this doesn't match the questions asked here, do you guys know where I can ask this question?

  • 1
    I strongly recommend that before accepting any particular recommendation, you look at the respective Help Centers, and specifically the sections on what you can and can't ask about. – Jeff Zeitlin Apr 22 at 17:01

Since this is a request for plugin or program recommendation, you can ask the question on the Software Recommendation Stack Exchange.

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .