If you search Stack Overflow for
[c++] static block, you get this (as of 2021-11-08):
- Q: What is static block in c or c++? [duplicate]
- Q: Static blocks in C++ [duplicate]
- Q: What's the C++ idiom equivalent to the Java static block?
- A: What is the effect of extern "C" in C++?
and so on.
Items 1 and 2 are duplicates of item 3. Is it reasonable for them to appear before the non-dupe?
- Naturally I'm asking about searches in general, not just this example.
- I assume the order of the results in the example has something to do with the shorter titles of the dupes, which have less non-matching terms, although I'm not sure.