Possible Duplicate:
Show Total Votes (or Up/Down Votes)

I know, I know. This is a question for meta.meta.stackoverflow.com but common :)

I like being able to see how many up-votes / down-votes a question has by clicking between the arrows like you can on SO and other little things like that. I don't know how much work is involved though in keeping each site caught up to the others features.

  • its a dupe, you need 1000 rep
    – waffles
    Commented Jan 29, 2010 at 5:11
  • Meta is usually the first place the features are released on.
    – random
    Commented Jan 29, 2010 at 5:24

3 Answers 3


That particular feature only works if your reputation is high enough (though I don't know what the limit is). Your rep on SO is probably much higher than on meta - I have the same problem.


This is linked to reputation. You need a 1000 reputation points to be able to see it.

You can see the reputation table on the FAQ here


I guess you're not clicking hard enough. It works for me.

See? http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/6857/circle.png

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .