Clicking the "Edit" link on a post when a pending suggested edit has already been approved results in this toast:
The HTML should not be escaped.
- HTML is showing up in the pop-up when leaving a Collective
- Raw HTML displayed when ticking "this is not a duplicate"
- HTML Tags showing in text area
- You need at least 15 <a href="/help/whats-reputation">reputation</a> to cast a vote, but your feedback has been recorded
- Problem with upvote warning message
- Badly escaped HTML results in plain text instead of markup in toast notifications (e.g. "You can't vote for your own post".)