In the Community Digests page (https://meta.stackexchange.com/users/email/digests/current), if you try to unsubscribe from all digests, there is no visual feedback that anything happened. In fact the confirmation dialog is still open and it looks like nothing happened. However a network request is sent in the background and if you refresh the page you will see that you were in fact unsubscribed.
Steps to reproduce:
- Go to the Community Digests page here: https://meta.stackexchange.com/users/email/digests/current
- Click on the button labeled "Subscribe to the Meta Stack Exchange community digest" if you are not already subscribed.
- Click the "Unsubscribe from all" button.
- Click the "Yes, unsubscribe from all" button in the confirmation dialog that appears.
- Observe that nothing happens
There should be some kind of visual feedback that something happened. In this case, I think it's enough to at least reload the page.