I've got this question that I wanted to ask regarding Arch Linux problems, but Ask Ubuntu doesn't seem to be the right place to ask. Can someone advise me?

Provider 0: id: 0x43 cap: 0xf, Source Output, Sink Output, Source Offload, Sink Offload crtcs: 4 outputs: 1 associated providers: 1 name:modesetting
Provider 1: id: 0x27a cap: 0x2, Sink Output crtcs: 4 outputs: 1 associated providers: 1 name:NVIDIA-G0
  • 5
    I feel like part of the question is missing...
    – Journeyman Geek Mod
    Sep 2 at 3:11

2 Answers 2


We do have a Unix and Linux site but you'd have to ask a clearer question than just posting the text you've quoted. Describe the problem, how it was caused and what you've done so far to try to fix it for example.

All sites also have a help centre, reading that before posting is a good idea.


Well - there's likely more to the question you wanted to ask - but Super User covers questions on computer hardware and software in general and Unix and Linux has a more specific scope . Either would work here. That said, you probably need a little more detail to your question than what's given here.

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .