There are several earlier posts tagged status-completed reflecting on this problem, like:
- "Slack integrations" and "Microsoft Teams integrations" in Settings lead to 404
- Integrations with Slack and Microsoft Teams box appear on all sites
but the problem seems to have re-emerged, maybe due to the Staging Ground Teams:
how to reproduce:
- the link to your Preferences page is accessible via your user-profile: https://meta.stackexchange.com/users/preferences/$your_user_id
- In the Preferences page you find on your left several Submenus. The one in question is not called TEAMS anymore, but has changed to INTEGRATION. Click "Slack integrations"
- clicking that link leads you to https://meta.stackexchange.com/users/integrations/slack/$your_user_id which throws a 404