Could we get a list of threads and policies so that we can all get a high-level view of what is going on both network-wide and in different corners of the network?
This answer is a community effort. Please edit in links from your site's Meta!
Meta Stack Exchange
- Pro: Could ChatGPT be a viable way to answer people's questions?
- Con: Ban ChatGPT network-wide
- Stack Exchange's guidance to site moderators on issuing suspensions related to AI-generated content: What is the network policy regarding AI Generated content?
- Is attribution required for machine-generated text when posting on Stack Exchange?
- Should ChatGPT be banned on MSE itself?
- Examples of ChatGPT being right and wrong on Stack Exchange?
- How accurately could one differentiate between simple copy & paste of AI generated content and improved and fact checked AI generated content?
- Is uncited LLM usage considered a CoC violation under the Inauthentic Usage policy?